- This event has passed.
The Real You Mastery Workshop Series – Level I
August 14 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm$45.00
Daily life can feel like such a roller coaster – being moved up and down, twisted and turned – at the end of the day you just want fall asleep – exhausted. It is a common experience in our modern world of constant go, go, go! Work, family, money! No wonder the Life Coach, Yoga and other works are exploding! We need help!
Well here is a time-tested method being revitalized in Des Moines that has helped millions over five decades – The Real You Mastery Workshop Series. These sessions will take you from your current state of growth and help you boldly go where you have not yet gone!
At the heart of each of our searching are the ageless questions of:
- Who am I really,
- Where do I come from really and most importantly where am I truly going,
- What is my purpose in this life?
SO! Does your direction seems clouded or hidden? You help others, yet, leave yourself out? You just want more! You can release habits and concepts that are just not working for you – begin a new awakening. Instead of being stuck in place, it is time to soar with the eagles!
Even a percentage of tension can suck the joy right out of you. So if the day just stresses you out you can take charge by finding out the #1 root cause of stress in your life and how to fix it!
During the workshop you will
- experience 4 different healings to not only create a stress-free aura, but you will actually experience the instant surge of high energy as you help to heal others!
- The very first technique creates a do it yourself “anytime or where” high energy maintenance method so that you feel as much vitality at days end as when you started. You will discover that often the stress you may feel is simply not you – you are “picking it up” from someone else. This technique creates a filter and protection that helps you know what is you and what is not you!! That’s Spiritual Sustainability! For you!
- Finally in just 3 + hours, you will find a new family of like minded, kindred spirits – a spiritual family that respects you and has your back! You will grow with ease in a safe and accepting bubble of light and love. It is the most powerful healing of all – the uplifting of your self-worth and esteem!
Additional topics of importance covered
- Inner Guidance or Angels in our life and their purpose. Common myths vs common sense about angels – how they help you find your own answers.
- Four Avenues of Perception – commonly known as Extra Sensory Perception. Learn how Inner Knowing, Visualization, Intuitive Thoughts, and Empathic Feeling affects your life and ways to interact with people. Especially loved ones.
- Foundations of your Life Purpose and how to start determining it.
- Overview of your soul relationship with your physical body, family, friends, and greater community. This topic will have a major impact in successfully navigating daily life.
Here is what people are saying:
“The work is inspired with enlightenment and empowering techniques. It has helped the whole family to spiritually grow and prosper!”
Curt B. Investment Adviser Connecticut
“The classes have opened up a whole new world for me. I have gained confidence with my intuitiveness and feel more connected to my guides than ever before. I am happy, my head is clear….and so is my vision for the future.”
Nichole J. Nutritionist and Senior Health Care Consultant, Iowa
“The amazing power of energy has opened me up to a new way of thinking and the group dynamic of like-minded seekers does nothing less than blow my mind. No one tells me what to think or feel, but the classes and the techniques give me the tools to determine my own path, come to my own conclusions, and so far has given me a taste of the peace, satisfaction and the self-love I have been searching for. I am sure that this experience will only bring more “life” to my life path in the future. Thank you to my teachers on this journey.”
Sharon Z. Iowa
“These are the most applicable methods and techniques that I have learned in twenty years of searching. They work and they last.
Kathy R. Educator, New Mexico